Below are some ideas to help you breakthrough and serve strangers, loved ones, and fellow STRONG teammates.
At-Home Virtual Options
- YMCA360 App | Download the App
- Follow a positive channel on YouTube
In-Person Outdoor Options
- Family Movie Night
- Cook a meal as a family
- Visit a new local park
- Share your accomplishments with your family
In-Person Options at the Y
- Celebration Week!
- Better with friends! | Bring a friend to the Y to help celebrate!
- KidZone Party | All week
- Kids High | All week
- Small Group Training
- Running Group | Wednesday 5:45am | Saturday 7:30am | Learn more!
- Tai-Chi | Tuesday 12:30pm | Reserve a spot!
- Yoga | Thursday 6:00pm - 7:00pm | Reserve a spot!
- Chair Yoga | Friday 10:00am | Reserve a spot!
- Franciscan Injury Check | Monday-Friday, 5pm-7pm
Give Back to the Community
- Buy lunch for someone
- Send and a gift certificate to someone who lost their job
- Mentor a Youth
- Pray for someone in need
- Pay for someone's meal ahead of you at a drive thru
- Donate blood
- Sponsor a YMCA scholarship
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 18 and are delivered via USA toll free number 844-825-9622.You may receive up to 4 message(s) per month for text alerts. Message and data rates may apply.
This service is available to persons with text-capable phones subscribing to carriers including AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, Unicel, U.S. Cellular®, and Boost.
For help, text HELP to 844-825-9622, email email@example.com, or call 765-474-3348. You may stop your mobile subscription at any time by texting STOP to toll-free number 844-825-9622. To opt back in, text “UNSTOP” followed by the keyword to toll-free number 844-825-9622.
Most group fitness classes are available to non-members. Please see below for classes that are for members only due to limited capacity:
- Gentle Yoga