Unplug and focus on connections.
Text STRONG to 888-609-6223 to join the six-week transformation.
Below are some ideas to help you connect with friends, strangers, loved ones, and fellow STRONG teammates.
At-Home Virtual Options
- Virtual Group Fitness Classes | Make a Reservation
- Family Boot Camp with a Trainer | Ages 6+ | Make a Reservation
- Coffee Talk with the Y | Facebook Live
- Call a friend or family member you haven't talked to for a while.
- Try a no-tech, no-TV, no-screen night with your family.
Looking for family resources?
Check out this article on Purdue's research and work to help families tackle tough times together.
In-Person Options at the Y
- Homeschool Gym & Swim (paid program) | Nov. 20 - Dec. 18 | Register Here
- Bring a friend to the Y for a week. If they join the STRONG Challenge AND become a member, we'll waive their joiner fee!
- Group Fitness Classes | Make a Reservation
- 20-minute walks/runs on the track
- Connect your friends and family at the Y
- Franciscan Injury Check | Monday-Friday, 10am - 12pm or Monday-Thursday, 4-6pm
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 13 and are delivered via USA toll-free number 888-609-6223. You may receive up to 24 messages per month for text alerts. Message and data rates may apply. For help, text HELP to 888-609-6223, email email@example.com, or call 765-474-3348. You may stop your mobile subscription at any time by texting STOP to toll-free number 888-609-6223. To opt back in, text “UNSTOP” followed by the keyword to toll-free number 888-609-6223.
Most group fitness classes are available to non-members. Please see below for classes that are for members only due to limited capacity:
- Monday 11:00A TaiChi
- Tuesday 5:15A RPM
- Tuesday 10:00A Yoga
- Tuesday 4:45P SPRINT
- Tuesday 5:30P RPM
- Tuesday 6:00P Gentle Yoga
- Tuesday 7:10P Barre
- Wednesday 10:45A Gentle Yoga
- Wednesday 5:30P RPM
- Wednesday 6:30P BodyFlow
- Thursday 5:45A SPRINT