The Lafayette Family YMCA is reopening with care.
Keep reading to learn how the Y is reopening with modified operations and safety precautions.
Phase 4: April 6, 2021
- It is highly recommended that members, program participants, and guest wear a face covering (when not working out) and maintain a minimum 6-foot distance between each other. There will be floor markers indicating areas where people should stand in our lobby and waiting area.
- Members, reciprocity members, guests, and day-pass users are welcome. Facility use that requires reservations (aquatics, group fitness classes, and Kids Zone) will only be for members.
- Children 14 years of age and under may be in the building, but they must visit with an adult who is responsible for them at all times.
- We will control access to the facilities through one entrance.
- All members will be asked to scan their own membership card to gain access into the building.
- Sanitize or wash your hands before and after your workout.
- Drinking fountains, water fill stations, and vending machines are now open.
Creasy Lane Facility
- Monday - Friday: 5am - 10pm
- Saturday: 6am - 8pm
- Sunday: 9am - 8pm
- Monday - Friday: 6am - 7pm
- Saturday: 6am - 4pm
- Sunday: 9am - 4pm
- Monday - Friday: 6am - 7pm
- Saturday: 7am - 5pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
Family locker rooms are open with limited lockers available.
Men’s and women’s locker rooms are open with limited showers and lockers available.
Please use social distancing and respect each other's space.
- We'll have group fitness classes at both the Creasy Lane and Downtown locations, with reservations required. All group exercise locations have limited space, with markings to implement social distancing.
- Cardio area
- Selectorize equipment
- Free weights
- Track — Please implement social distancing.
- The north end of the gym is open, but it's subject to closure for group fitness classes as needed.
- Pickle ball is available, with reservations required.
- Weekday Hours: M-F 7:45am- 1pm & 4pm – 8pm
- Weekend Hours: Sat: 7:45am – 12pm & Sun: 9am-12pm
- Limit of 90 minutes per child per day
- 6 weeks to 3 years old: 4 spots available
- 3+ years old: 21 spots available
- You must reserve your spot in the aquatic center, and you cannot make a reservation more than 48 hours ahead of the scheduled time.
- There's a 45-minute limit for each reservation.
- If you need to cancel your reservation, you must do so 2 hours before your scheduled time.
- If a person doesn't cancel or show up for their reservation more than three separate times, they will lose the right to reserve a spot moving forward.
- The pool is open for lap swim and water walking only with limited hours (6am - 7pm).
- Only two swimmers per lane.
- Water walking can only be in the activity pool with 6-foot social distancing.
- Hours: M-F 4pm – 7pm, Sat. & Sun. 12-4pm.
- Time is limited to 45 minutes per family.
- Limited requires a reservation. (Family members must be on family membership)
- Water Exercise — Running with limited number in order to follow 6ft. distancing and reservations required.
- Private swim lessons are now available.
It is highly recommended that members, program participants, and guest wear a face covering (when not working out) and maintain a minimum 6-foot distance between each other. There will be floor markers indicating areas where people should stand in our lobby and waiting area.